Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITIES IN NIGERIA


Dear friend...

My name is Ifeadi Chuka, an Internet and Information Marketer and I’d like to show you a real, honest-to-goodness easy way to make steady income even if you're new to making money online. Everybody wishes that when they're just starting, and I have good news...

I'm going to show you exactly how to start your own profitable online businesses, so that you're fully up and running, dumping massive cash into your Bank Account within days from now.

So many people find it very difficult and hard to make money with online and with their products and websites. What I discovered was that naturally, people wanted a solution to these problems and how fast they can solve the problem of not making money online.

So, I got to thinking, "Well, hell... if what I teach helps people this much, it should be available to everyone... even if... they can't afford to buy my books or attend my seminars." Therefore, I've researched and put my teachings and products that I own right here for you to take possession...


And Take Action Immediately!


What you'll find on here are different money-making ebooks, videos and softwares that I've used to build over a dozen profitable websites and businesses and make consistent money with them. These products and softwares are guaranteed to be of help to you make money just like I do regularly. You can scroll below to see all of them.

You see, back then in March 2008, I started running a small home based business and selling some products to interested customers. Since then, I have worked on many small businesses, written different books on different money-making businesses and it has made very good money for me and for those that have worked with me. I have made lots of mistakes and also made a lot of breakthroughs too.

And guess what? It wasn't long before nearly all those that have come across me started sending me thank you notes saying how much I've helped them start and make money from their small businesses right here in Nigeria.

Below are some of the testimonies that I have been receiving ever since...

Hi Chuka, I'm a beginner and your package is recommended by none other than a friend of mine who used it. It is the BEST package that I've ever bought. All the marketing secrets are here in this package and they are simply - Amazing Amazing Amazing! Thanks for helping a guy like me who is new in this venture. Sorry, for my English when I spoke to you on the phone, I know it will get better. But, again you changed my life forever.- Charles Chukwudinma - Owerri, Nigeria - (charlydinma@yahoo.com)

How I was lucky to have found your website and I want to thank you for the prompt delivery of your package and the bonuses included. Really am very grateful indeed. God surely will continue to increase your success the more online.What else do I want say than to continue thanking you for turning me into an entrepreneur within the shortest time. You're my best mentor so far...Adewale Oluwajana - Lagos Nigeria - ade4adeade@gmail.com

"...after placing advert for my product, I started seeing money in my bank account totaling over N65,500. Making N65,500 in three days with this wonderful idea was like a miracle! This is twice my salary in a month. I just could not believe it. I can't wait to calculate my total income at the end of the month." Miracle Adewolu - Ijaye, Ogun State - miracleadewolu@yahoo.com

"I don't know if you remember me but I was the "skeptic" that purchased your package a month ago after I saw your advert sent to my phone via an SMS about the claim on making money with just my Phone and Bank Account. I am proud to tell anyone who care to listen that what you're preaching is REAL! In just 12 days I have made N42,500 only working 2hrs a day and I'm just new to this business. Now I want to be serious so I can make over N150,000 before the end of the month. You are my Hero Mr. Chuka!" Grace Chinemenma - Maitama, Abuja - dadsgirl@googlemail.com

...now I no longer suspect that there is a way to make money from Google Adsense and Affiliate Marketing Business and to enjoy life at the same time. Even though I just started as a beginner in the internet business world, I feel so confident, because I have your package to guide me exactly on what to do. Surprisingly, when I checked my account on Thursday evening at about 6.42pm, I realized I made $93.52 the first week I started just by following the step-by-step guide contained in the package I bought from you. Thank you, Mr. Chuka - Ismaila Markafi - Wuse II, Abuja - moneyfrillsng@hotmail.com

"Hello Mr. Chuka, just like you requested, I'm writing to tell you that the package I bought from you is definitely the best system for Internet Marketers that I've ever used. I tried various programs with little success. In fact, you don't need almost too many training about Internet Marketing. I bought your package recently and now I spend only a few minutes each day working with the information contained in it, working part-time with my business and I already earned a nice sum totaling $109.12..." - Henry Imaseun - Bella Shopping Plaza, Osogbo, Osun State - jojoimagesltd@yahoo.com

I may as well fill up this entire letter with testimonies from my clients who are doing well now just by applying my business secret strategies but this isn't about other people's testimonies, it's about YOU, Your Financial Upliftment and Freedom.

Let me ask you a question...

Will earning a six-figure income without stress and headaches stop your dream of having luxury of time even at your disposal? Then you have just discovered a GOLDMINE! Here I will be giving out over hundred (100) of my Step by Step Secrets ebooks, videos and softwares with which you can use to make over N100,000 Monthly with Guarantee from genuine Internet, Affiliate & Telecom Businesses which are the best businesses that will surely make you smile to the Bank.

Why am I doing this, you may ask?

Truth is, I’m not a messiah who is here to save everyone to get out of poverty (well, not everyone get rich). It’s just because I write for this, I feel a responsibility to tell you the truth.

Some scammy Internet Marketer tells you that you will automatically make you money on the internet within a twinkle of an eye with this or that product but the sad facts is that many people follow their advice and fail miserably.

There’s a reason why this happen. It’s because most of the advice are either 50% wrong or 100% blatant lies. To address these issues, I wrote on the topic in my last article here, and that article alone got me at least a dozen calls a day since then.

So I thought to myself, “what can I do to address this issue in the best way I can and help in my little way”…

Right away I concluded that I will be giving away all the ebooks, videos and softwares that have helped me and I’m about to hand them over to you for a paltry give-away price of N1000!!!.

Are you surprised? Don’t be because ITS REAL!!!

These are the EBOOKS AND SOFTWARE'S THAT I'm giving out -

#1. Make Money With Football Betting Manual
#2. Recharge Card Printing Manual
#3. Domain Flipping And Packing Manual
#4. Make €50 Daily To Your Google Adsense
#5. How To Open and Verify PayPal Account Here In Nigeria
#6. HOW TO MAKE $250 OR MORE DAILY TAKING SURVEYS
#7. How To Get A US Bank Account With Guarantee
#8. How to Make N60,000 Monthly With Your Email
#9. How To Make $500 Everyday From Your Facebook Fan Page
#10. Business Name Registration Guide
#11. Your Guaranteed First Affiliate Sale
#12. How To Make $2,000 Monthly Writing Articles
#13. How To Make Money From GSM Short Codes
#14. How To Make $100 Daily With Clickbank & PayDotCom
#15. How To Make $1000 Monthly Selling Pictures Online
#16. How To Get US and UK Phone Numbers Here In Nigeria
#17. How To Design Your Own Website In 60mins Guaranteed
#18. Would You Like To Make Money From Blogging?
#19. Yahoo Answer Money Making Guide
#20. Online Forum Riches
#21. How To Turn N2,000 To N200,000 In One Day Transaction
#22. How To Change Your IP Address And Surf The Internet Anonymous
#23. How To Make N35,00 Weekly From Facebook (FacebookDollar Kit)
#24. How To Set Up An Autoresponder With Your Gmail Account
#25. 101 Ideas You Can Easily Turn Into Cash
#26. Online Payment Account Opening Demystified
#27. How To Create Info Products That Sells In An Hour
#28. My 24hrs Dollar Blast (Reloaded)
#29. How To Watch DStv On Your Phone & Pc Free
#30. How To Make $300 - $600 With Sharecash Method
#31. Adsense Domain Parking à Step By Step Guide
#32. How To Browse N1,000 Monthly With Zain On Pc
#33. How To Start A Profitable Web Hosting Business Company In 30mins With Less Than N4,000
#34. How To Make $50 Daily Uploading Pictures On YouTube
#35. How To Write A Killer Advert That Can Make You Rich
#36. The Ghost Blueprint - Money In The Bank In 30 Days Or Less
#37. How To Download Any Expensive Ebook On The Internet
#38. How To Turn N400 Recharge Card To N60,000 Or More Within A Month
#39. How To Make $100, 000 A Year Selling Information Product
#40. How To Make At Least $500 Every Day With CPA
#41. How To Lift A Limited PayPal Account
#42. How To Get Unlimited Traffic In 15 Minutes Or Less For Free
#43. How To Get A UK Free Virtual Address
#44. How To Import Cheap Laptops From US
#45. Free Huawei Modem Unlocker
#46. The Secret To Earning $150 A Day With Bum Marketing In Less Than A Month
#47. Laptop Repair Pictorial Guide
#48. Stumble Upon Secret Expose
#49. How To Travel Abroad Without Going To The Embassy
#50. How To Acquire A Free Scholarship Tutor Abroad


Wait! There's Still More...

I'll even throw in these bonuses so you take advantage today before its too late as they are not for everyone.

#1. TV CASH SYSTEM: How to make money from just watching TV
#2. Pictorial Step-by-Step Guide on how to get .com domain names using Liberty Reserve and fully monetize with Adsense.
#3. AUTO BLOGGING SAMURAI (ABS):
This is an autoblogging software that generates, re-writes and submit articles on a daily basis to your blog. The beauty of this robot is that is works for Wordpress and free Blogger Blogs as well.
#4. HOW TO LEGALLY RELOCATE AND START WORKING OR STUDYING IN CANADA WITHOUT GOING TO THE EMBASSY
#5. COMPLETE MODEM UNLOCKING SOFTWARES, TOOLKIT AND MANUAL FOR ZTE AND HAUWEI MODEMS
#6. ADSENSE KEYWORDS TSUNAMI
: The secret to making insane profits from Google Adsense is KEYWORDS-- Get the Rich and High paying keywords here.
#7. HOW TO LEGALLY DOWNLOAD ANYTHING, EBOOKS, SOFTWARES, ETC FROM CLICKBANK, PAYDOTCOM, etc.
#8. How to make $100 to $300 daily from WEBSITE FLIPPING
#9. How to produce a Killer Information Product in 6 hours and get hungry audience to buy it
#10. MASS/BULK EMAILER SOFTWARE
that you can use to send bulk email to clients, customers, etc
#11. Over 10, 000 Nigerian EMAIL ADDRESSES that you can advertise and sell your products and services to
#12. Over 10, 000 Nigerian PHONE NUMBERS that you can advertise and sell your products and services to
#13. NOKIA PHONE UNLOCKING/FLASHING SOFTWARE
#14. CRACKING THE BLACKBERRY CODE
--- How to make any phone work like a BB without paying for the outrageous BB internet service!
#15. RecoverMyFiles SOFTWARE--- This magic software will recover any files deleted, lost or stolen from your flash drive or hard disk... even if it has been formatted
#16. TRAFFIC ANARCHY SOFTWARE: Do you need Traffic for your Blog or Website??? This is the Software you need. You won't understand me until you try it out yourself
#17. MASS ARTICLE CONTROL (full package): Mass Article Creator and Mass Article Submitter software
#18. Mobile Site Creation for Fast and easy Profits--- A simple Step-by-Step Guide for making $217 a day
#19. Easy ways to get approved by Google Adsense
#20. FIVERR ARBRITAGE
--- Learn how to make a fortune from fiverr.com
#21. BAZZILION DOLLARS STRIPPERS SCRIPT BOX
#22. 100 WEBSITES THAT ARE READY TO PAY YOU $100 A DAY WORKING FOR JUST 2HOURS DAILY WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME
#23. HOW TO GET A BRAND NEW LAPTOP FOR AS LOW AS N18,000 IN NIGERIA
#24. Access to CBWealthFormula.com
#25. Traffic Ultimatum Guide
#26. List Building Secrets
#27. How to get a US Mastercard shipped to you in Nigeria
#28. How to get Scholarships into Chinese Universities
#29. How to start your own Virtual Visa Card Business
#30. Importation Business Guide
#31. GOOGLECASH
-- How to make money from Google without owning a website/blog
#32. Auto Reverse Internet Browsing for smart Nigerians
#33. Access to various membership sites where you can download over 1000 ebooks, manuals and softwares

* and lots more that I cannot reveal here because of space and time.......

Please note that you can only benefit from these super bonuses if you take action RIGHT AWAY!

You'll Only Have To Invest A Measly ONE-TIME
N1000 (Before The Price Goes Up) For This...

If you're just starting out and you don't know what to do (I can't blame you), why struggle? Most people struggle for years, and never earn more than N30,000 per month from their salaried job. That's true and it's insane!!!

You get to choose right now.

Before you rush off to place your order, I want to put your mind at rest by putting the entire risk on my shoulders. In case you don't understand, what I'm trying to say is...

You're Completely
100% Protected With My "30 Days After-Sales Guarantee"...

Due to overwhelming response to this offer, I will soon have to close the doors to new participants. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. I only have 22 remaining slots. If you would like to guarantee your own , you will have to take action immediately and place your order. I will not be allowing any more orders once the packages have been bought out.

ACT NOW AND GRAB MY OFFER FOR JUST
N1000

How to Order For Your Own Package:

1. Pay into any branch of any of these Banks Nationwide
Account Name: Ifeadi Chuka
Account Number: 0046874136(GTBank)

OR

Account Name: Ifeadi Chuka

Account Number:03150520026558(UBA Bank)

OR

Account Name: Ifeadi Chuka

Account Number: 6253010023524(First Bank)


2. After making your payment, send an email to chukasn230@gmail.com or SMS notification to 08037544401 with the Subject Line: 'Payment Made'. Please include the following details in your text: Your Full Names, Phone Number, Deposit Teller/Slip Number (Very Important), Bank Branch Paid Into, Date of Payment, Email Address (Very Important)

After sending your text notification to us, It Is Now My Turn To Do All the Work. Once I hear from you, I will notify our bankers for confirmation. Once they give us the green light, I will package your order and send it to you immediately. It’s that simple.


You will receive your package IMMEDIATELY after your payment has been confirmed! Order Now!!
The Price Will Go UP SOON!!!



I'm only human. This newly updated package truly is selling like crazy. It has been a best seller. In order to provide the best service to my current customers scattered all around Nigeria, I must limit the number of books I'll sell at this ridiculously LOW price.


(Please Note: I reserve the right to END this introductory offer at anytime without warning so you better act FAST!!!.)


I Remain Your Friend,

Ifeadi Chuka.


Customer Care Hotline: 08037544401

PS: Place your order now and let me prove to you what you’ve been missing. My confidence is to prove to you how you can leverage using this package to make more than 100% back of what you’ve invested within just a few DAYS. What do you have to lose? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

PPS: Remember, with lots of ebooks, videos and softwares on offer, once they’re taken (considering the time-limit of this offer), you'll have yourself to blame. So get your own package and start launching your career instead of just thinking about it.

PPPS: After digesting and applying Money-In-The-Bank Income Secrets to your business and you don’t make money in one month or less with proofs, call for a refund. I am standing by my challenge!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment